Everybody just loves to sit together on a Saturday night, playing over board games that leave everyone thrilled. Since it’s the weekend, it’s better to spend the night playing rather than going out to have some fun.
While there are a lot of board games that you can try with your family and friends, there’s one game that definitely stands out from the rest: Ludo Star.
But what if this is your first time to even hear about this board game? What is it and how do you go about playing it?
What is Ludo?
- An Indian board game played in the Indian subcontinent
- Can allow 2-4 players to play the game
- Makes use of a board and dice with numbers 1-6
How do you play Ludo?
- Each player throws the dice. The person who gets the highest number on the dice makes the first move.
- First player throws the dice. Whatever number they get on the die, they must move the tokens to that direction.
- Game objective: Move all the tokens to the center pocket of the board
- The player who manages to reach the center pocket first wins the game.
It looks like this game is indeed a thrilling one. But, since it’s already the 21st century, then it’s time this traditional board game enters the modern game world.
With the help of the latest technology Ludo Star can already be downloaded on any smartphone device – whether it’s Android, Windows or iOS. You can even link your game account with that of your Facebook to start playing the game.
The only difference with the Ludo Star and traditional Ludo is its game objective. If in the traditional game you make use of tokens, with Ludo Star, you make use of gold coins. It is your objective to win gold. And to be able to play a good game, you can use hack ludo star for this.
You can always make a research about this game through the internet.